Did you know, you can pump concrete into place over, under, around, or behind obstructions. You can even pump concrete under water!
Concrete can be elevated (pumped up or down) with ease. With a placing boom, the delivery line can be moved from form to form with no manual labour required.
When pumping into wall forms:
- The pipeline can be placed down inside the wall form, eliminating segregation, rock pockets, or honeycombs.
- Pumping concrete eliminates the need for cranes, buckets, elevators, and wheelbarrows
- More cubic metres of concrete can be placed per hour than with any other placing method.
- Pumping concrete permits the exact cost per metre of placement to be calculated and figured.
- A concrete pump requires less space on site than equipment for alternative methods of placement.
- A steady flow from the pipeline ensures the maximum possible efficiency and productivity from the placing gang.
- Truck mixer schedules can be more precisely set and controlled, a traffic pattern that is safe and saves time can be quickly established.